Friday, March 30, 2012

...Friday High 5...

I love to find blogs I love to read.  People whom I feel like we'd be friends if we ever met (kinda feel like we are anyway!) 

I feel that way about Lauren, and her blog From My Grey Desk.  She is fun!  And one fun thing she does is a Friday High 5 - five things from the week that she's thankful for or were fun or whatever. 

Fun idea, yes??!!  And good way to keep my heart thankful. 

So with no further adu (how do you spell adu?) here are my High 5s from this week......

1.  My husband.  I am just thankful for him.  He really is my best friend. He is silly.  He works hard.  And my favorite thing is seeing the guy wrestling my 3 sons when he gets home.  Boy do they get wild!!

This is my handsome hubby, right after he won the Sumo Wrestling competition at his work!  Ha!


2.  Cadbury eggs.  I'm thankful I had willpower to stop eating them for a couple days, and I am thankful my hubby surprised me with another bag of them!!  Even though that means I am eating way too many of them again!!!
These are heaven!
3.  Dinners!  I am not a cook.  And I was pretty anti-cooking most of my life.  But with my 3 little guys I have decided to try to cook.  Healthy, organic, and low-carb when possible!  And this week I made something every night.  Yay!

Quick and easy combined with healthy!  That's my goal for dinners!

4.  RUNNING!  I love to run.  And running keeps me sain.  For real.  When I am tense and grumpy my husband will say....  ummm, should you go for a run, honey?  Ha!  He knows me!  Due to the boys, a friend of mine and I usually run EARLY (way too early) in the mornings so I can get home before my husband has to go to work.  She's been injured so I have only been able to run weekends lately...  but I am thankful for the weekend runs!!!!!!
I love to run!!
5.  I am thankful for this blog!  And for trying something new, have a creative outlet, and seeing whats this like!  (And thankful for Lauren and this idea for High 5s.  I like it!!!!)

All right - have a super weekend all!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment