Saturday, March 31, 2012

...My Fitness Pal...


I thought I'd share my one of my favorite finds...  My Fitness Pal. ( http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ )

I have used a couple online calorie trackers in the past, but this one is Da Bomb!

It is fast and easy.  And the best thing...  you will find almost any food you enter, almost any brand, from almost any store.  It makes it so fast and easy, instead of spending so much time re-entering foods or trying to figure out the calories yourself.  It also tracks your calorie-per-day goal, and how exercising impacts that, which gives you a fast easy glimpse at your day.  Its also REALLY motivates me to work out because it shows you how many calories you burned hence how much more you get to eat!!

Also fun - you can "add" your friends who are using it.  You can't see each others specifics (like they can't see I ate 25 Cadbury Mini Eggs today) but it posts high level info on a main wall.  Kinda like Facebook but less details.  So its a fun way to encourage each other as well.

Well, thats my thought for today!  Along with the thought that I do not like to watch movies that are not funny and/or entertaining.  We just tried to watch The Big Year.  Didn't do it for me.  Had to turn it off.  So many other things I could do with 2+ hours of time!!

All right - until tomorrow!!!!

2 comments: