Monday, April 2, 2012

...I like to move it, move it...


This is what I need in the mornings!!!  A coffee IV!!  Brilliant!!

Coffee is motivation!  We do a workout class called TABATA three mornings a week, and when its over we always stop at Starbucks on the way home.  Seriously, often its only the thought of that coffee stop that gets me through the workout!!

I have a couple other motivators... I am done have kiddos, I am learning more about natural health and how to cook/eat that way, and I want to be healthy and moving my whole life - not limited by being out of shape or unable to do things.

So for working out, I would say the top 2 things that get me "moving it" are:

1.  Work out with somebody!  If someone is waiting for me, I will go.  Even if I didn't get any sleep, I will drag myself there and do a workout.  If I am on my own, I will procrastinate and delay and often skip!

2.  Have a goal! Weddings at the end of the summer are a partial goal. Not that I am too worried about looking perfect or anything - they are my dear dear friends and love me for me.  But it is nice to fit in a dress and not have too many lumps and bumps to worry about!!

I should add #3, which is a new motivator I have found, that I mentioned in an earlier blog.  Its myfitnesspal.com!  You track your calories and exercise and the the more you work out, the more calories you get to eat!!

I am typing this as I am sitting here thinking about how I should be asleep! Meeting my friend bright and early, and I won't stand her up!  But I will feel so much better tomorrow afternoon if I get some shut eye!

Good night!!



No comments:

Post a Comment