Friday, April 27, 2012

...high 5 for friday...

High 5 High 5 High 5 High 5 High 5 High 5 High 5 High 5 High 5 High 5 High 5 High 5 High 5 High 5

!!! HAPPY FRIDAY !!!

Its time for High Five for Friday....  following are my top 5 things I'm thankful for from this week.
Check out Lauren's blog at From My Grey Desk to see her High 5s plus over 100 others!!

HERE WE GO........

1.  High 5 for low-carb pancakes - These are protein pancakes from Blogilates.com blog.  Very low carb, taste very carby, lots of protein, yum.  I use ground flax seed instead of her husk stuff, just because that is what I have.  Good stuff!!

protein pancakes from blogilates
2.  CHAOS - I am thankful for this word I found!  Stands for: Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome
I suffer from this!!  Motivating myself (and praying for motivation) to work on that!

3.  Grande Americano with steamed breve!  See previous blog for more info on this.  But YUM.   I just had one.  And yes it is 8:01pm!!!!



<3 my friends!!




4.  FRIENDS.  I am thankful for my funny friends who do all sorts of crazy things with me and love me for me.  How blessed am I to have so many of them??!!   I am RICH because of them!!







5.  Bethel.  This is a church in Redding, CA.  Love their hearts, their wisdom, their LOVE for Jesus and people.  Its all about the LOVE!  I get to listen in at iBethel.tv and I also have friends who are down there going to their ministry school.  Have learned and experienced so much there!!  Freedom, love and wholeness I then get to share!!  Yay!!


High Five for Friday is linked in from Lauren at From My Grey Desk
Check it out to see over 100 other High 5s!


No comments:

Post a Comment