Friday, April 13, 2012

...High 5 for Friday...



From My Grey Desk
ITS FRIDAY!!  ITS FRIDAY!! 

OK - It totally doesn't feel like Friday, but it is!!

Once again, I am linking in with Lauren's High Five for Friday group - so fun.  Being new to this blogging thing, this has been the first "community" thing that I have figured out! 

(NOTE:  One thing I haven't figured out is how to get her button above
to link to her site, so for now just click on the link below please!!)

But check it out...  there are like over 100 bloggers who are linking in with their High 5s.  Love it!!

Now on to the FRIDAY HIGH FIVES!! 

1.  EASTER!  Sunday was a lovely lovely day.  We had friends and family together, it didn't rain, and there was an epic egg hunt!!  Lovely memories!  Great time celebrating Jesus!!

My 3 buddies Easter ready!

 2.  We got to visit Cascade Raptor Center.  I love birds, as long as they are locked up!  Not a fan of them flying free around me.  Long story about being attacked by nesting black birds.  ug.  Ok, back on track.... we got to go to this cool Center where they have tons of owls, hawks, falcons, etc.  Amazing.  I love finding stuff around the town I've lived in my whole life that I've never been to before.  We will have to look for more adventures!
Cascade Raptor Center

3.  BANGS!  Following this video, I cut my own bangs.  YIKES!  First time ever.  I felt so brave.  And I love them!!!!  Due to 3 boys/life I don't do appointments well in this season of life.  HOW COOL that I can cut my own...  If I can do it, anyone can!  You should try it!

BANGS
4.  ART.  Specifically, art made by my boys!!  (My 5 yr old drew this of our wedding day!  So cute!)



5.  And I am just feeling thankful for my boysies, so they are showing up here again as #5!!


!!!  Have a GREAT WEEKEND !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment