Saturday, April 21, 2012

...never a dull moment...

Do kids change your life??

Is that a silly silly question??

I didn't get married until I was 30.  Went from working 60 hrs/week at a corporate job that I loved, being a Youth Pastor, and doing whatever I wanted to married with 3 kids in 4 years!! 

What changed??

I've come to live by the motto "if it isn't broke, its a miracle" which has made me much less attached to material things.  I realized after a few weeks, you don't even notice the permanent marker art on the front of the furniture in the living room.  I can change a diaper faster than a speeding bullet.  I do not miss sleeping in because I actually do get to sleep through the night on occasion now.  I have learned to cook and care about clean food for me and my fam.  It has beaten most of the "anti-home-maker" attitude out of me.  I have gotten used to never being alone.  I never have to talk to myself because there's always 3 of the funniest people I know around to laugh with.  My heart has learned to operate while over-flowing with love.  I have hollered like I said I never would, and I have apologized.  I have little social life but I don't have time to miss it much.  I have come to appreciate being marred to a man who loves our 3 little guys as much as I do and does this life together with me!!!! 

Speaking of him.....  here's A DAY IN THE LIFE OF JARED:


A Day in the Life of Jared
Kids have changed my life, but they have changed me so much more. 
Thank you God for my 3 little lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment