Monday, April 23, 2012

...healthy yummy-ness...

So I have been searching for some sweet-tooth-fixes that are also low-carb, no sugar, good for you.
My favorite so far is a shake in the blender, which I love wayyyyy more than ice cream for real (no lie), and my stomach doesn't feel ICK afterwards like it does with dairy... 

Anyways, my favorite sweet treat so far is as follows:

In the blender:

1 scoop of chocolate protein mix + 1/2 cup of Costco Frozen Three-Berries + 1/2 cup Rice milk 

= DELISH!!!!



Next I want to try making this yummy-ness I found on Pinterest recently:

Banana "Ice Cream"

Frozen bananas + 2 tbsp cocoa powder. 
Also looks like people have done options with peanut butter, vanilla, and other stuff.
LOOKS GOOD! 
(pinterest link here!)



No comments:

Post a Comment