Monday, April 23, 2012

...speaking of coffee...

Ok, as COFFEE was the inspiration for this blog, I was thinking I should write something about it.

For 20 years (i-yi-yi, that's a long time) my coffee drink was:  20 oz chai with skim milk and 1 shot of espresso.  As you may have read earlier, now I no can do.  Too much sugar/milk/too much too much.  Still delish.  I still love you, 20 oz chai with a shot, but I have had to move on.

Now its:  Grande Americano with steamed breve. 

A regular Americano is espresso with hot water.  I was ordering that, and adding  my own half and half.  And it was good.  I liked it.  The half and half cooled it down a bit too much, but otherwise, I was content.

But then I heard of "steamed breve!"  And my world was once again complete.  Steamed breve just adds an inch of steamed half and half at the get go.  It is frothy, hot, and just about perfect!!

Thank God for coffee!!!!

A Grande Americano with steamed breve please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment