Monday, April 30, 2012

....put the fun back into mopping...

Ok, maybe FUN is an exaggeration!  But boy does this help me wanna mop...

This is the Shark Steam Mop.

My hubby and I actually bought it because we had an OLD gift cert for Bed, Bath and Beyond.  I am a hoarder of gift certificates, and have been known to hang onto them until they are expired.  Silly, yes.  I admit I'm weird.  My husband found a pile I had stashed away from our wedding and decided we would go and use them all. 

So we saw this in a center aisle display, and it just looked useful!  Now I hear they are on the top of every mom's wish list, so I guess others agree with me!

It steams your floors without any chemicals.  Makes tons of steam that just satisfy some need for clean I have deep inside.  Steam billowing everywhere.  Most stuff coming up with a pass or two.  Stuck on goo sometimes taking longer but at worst case it loosens it up so you can scrape it off. 

Its only flaw - it does not get up stickers that have been stuck very long.  I have super-hero parts all over my living room floor in one corner.  I shall have to google another solution for that...

But it does get off:  old beans, spilled milk, dried up yogurt, icky who-knows-what, and all sorts of other things.  Trust me.  I usually have a little of them all.  And then you just throw the pad in the washer and hang to dry.  Its as lovely as mopping gets, if you ask me!

But I love it.  If you're in the market, I highly recommend!!

Gonna go map now....

No comments:

Post a Comment