Friday, April 13, 2012

...self control...


So, I have realized blogging every day is easier said than done!  Especially the last few days... hence the lack of posts. 

I would like to say its because I have 3 little angel-boys (5, 3 and 2) who have the energy of 200, combined with a crazy house, other family, exercise, making meals, etc etc.

But I do realize those are just EXCUSES!  I read the other day (probably on pinterest - I do love pinterest) that "if its important to you, you'll get it done" or something like that.  Its the truth though.

And I want to apply to it all over the place!  Choosing to live in JOY.  Choosing to eat well, exercise and feel good.  Choosing to act in LOVE.  Choosing not to stuff myself with Cadbury Mini-eggs! 

I don't want to live in a land of excuses or justification...  I would rather choose what I'm doing and choose what I'm NOT doing.  There is the perfect amount of time in life to get done exactly what you should be doing....  Its finding the balance, choosing the GREAT, and knowing how to say no.

Ok, so all things we've heard before.  But how to put into practice???  That's part of the journey I suppose...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment