Thursday, September 13, 2012

...the mini van delimma...

Had an Xterra.
Loved it.
Worked great for 1 baby.
Worked great for 2 babies.
Third baby.... no can fit.

Resisting getting a van.
Until one day
my wise Mom said....

"What?  Are you afraid you will look like a mom with a bunch of kids?"

So I caved.
I still wasn't going to make it easy though.
I told my husband I'd get a van if we found a good used one
that was black
and had a sunroof.

Truthfully, I didn't think they made black minivans and I didn't think they made them with a sunroof.
Bratty right??

And the first lot we drove into...
there it was.
Black with a sunroof.
*sigh*

GOOD NEWS IS...
Now I love it.

Its easy to load.
There's tons of room.
The seats go up and down.
It gets better gas mileage than an SUV.

And

B.E.S.T.O.F.A.L.L.

their seats far enough apart that they can't touch each other!!

(If you are around toddlers, you feel me here!)

So hollar to minivan drivers everywhere.

And as my son starts soccer for the first time
I guess I am also embracing SOCCER MOM.

Will wonders never cease??




No comments:

Post a Comment