Monday, June 18, 2012

...40 days from clutter to organized...

PROGRESS REPORT....

So, I just came up with the idea Saturday.  Started officially yesterday.

40 days.

Goal is having things relatively clean, organized, and manageable in 40 days.

40 days.

Focus, dig in, pray for revelation and Divine intervention, and go for it.

40 days.

Bite size chunk a day.  Pressure off of being all done in one day.  Every day, do something.

40 days.

Long enough to also implement routines, change habits, create a new environment.

40 days.

And its day 2.

Yesterday was Day 1.  It was also Father's Day and I had gotten 3 hours of sleep night before.  So I did the basics.  Garbage, clothes, dishes, toys.  Though I kind of didn't get to the toys!

But this was just the standard, that will keep it "status-quo" and status-quo ain't cutting it!!

So Day 2!   We went to store, got some shelves that will help in the bedroom.  (So many clothes, so little closet space...) and time for the youngest 2 to get into naps.

And instead of taking a nap myself (was up at 4:45am for my tabata class) or getting a game going or reading a book....  I'm gonna pray and see what to tackle today. 

I think its clothes.  Getting shelves together, getting laundry caught up, and then organizing our room.  At end of day should be: everything either has a place or is out of here!!!  (my sis loves it when I tackle the pile of clothes, because she gets to go through my give-aways first!) 

So I'm off.

Day 2. 

40 Days.

38 to go.

YAY ORGANIZED PEACEFUL JOYFUL HOMEY WELCOMING HOME!
I'm coming for you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment