Friday, June 29, 2012

...high five...

YAY for TRACKTOWN USA

If you've read the past couple posts,  you know the Olympic Trials are in town!
And we (I) have been consumed by them.
So so so inspiring!!

So I think my High 5s for this week probably all rotate around this subject!!

1.  Race Time!!
 Oregon Track Club did a free race for kiddos.
On Hayward Field!
So fun.
Here's a pic of my sweet littles, runnin where Ashton Easton just did!

2.  Thankful for Nike.
Sound cheesey?
As a runner-type, I love their clothes.
They make running fun....
and check out their new shoes
(which are WAY BRIGHTER in person!!)

3.  Ice Cream!!
And mustaches!!

4.  Inspiring People
Sarah Hall and Lolo Jones are on the top of my list this week.
They are an example of dedication, pushing to the limit
Using gifts God gave you
While still representing what you believe and being real.
Go Girls Go!!

5.  Thankful for my inspiring little guys!
Here's 2 of them, just being themselves!!

Ok, well BE INSPIRED!
Go out there and run or walk or take a drive.
Do something new.
Do something you love.
Lets all start creating our 5 great things for next weeks list, ey!!!!

Check out Lauren's blog at From My Grey Desk
to add your High 5s and see hundreds of others.



No comments:

Post a Comment