Monday, June 18, 2012

...house full of boys...


Yep, here is my crazy family!!

All boy, all the time!!

Being the only girl in the house, you'd think I'd be the princess... with unlimited time to the bathroom, and always being pampered and spoiled.

Well, there is some of that.  But mostly... not!

My wise sis (she's only 3 years older, but she had her kids early and I had mine late) has 3 boys as well.  Her 2 oldest have moved out already, and she had some sage advise.... 

She said, if she could do it again, she's make sure she did more girl stuff.  Not to pigeon-hole the sexes, but there are differences.  And its so easy to get in the whirlwind of superheroes, wrestling, and no pink.  Of no one else worried about getting ready, needing time to do their hair, or putting importance into shopping.

I'm not a girly-girl.   I bet God knew what family I was gonna end up with!  But I thought that was good advice... both for me to get to be girly on occasion - and I think someday the boys' wives will thank me for it!!!! 

Anyways, so thankful for my boys and all of their bug, dirt, energy sweetness!
I sure love them all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment