Thursday, June 7, 2012

...blog-spiration...

Anyone else get inspired by reading other blogs??

I sure do!! 

I love seeing what others are passionate about, what they are working through, how they are enjoying life, what they have accomplished.

I did find out that it doesn't necessarily rub off.  For 2 afternoons in a row I've thought "I'll get inspired by organizing blogs, and then tackle my house!"

Well, I found several AWESOME organizing blogs.  So great, in fact, that I ended up reading them all afternoon.  And got NADA done.

O well.  It was fun anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite lately are:

Lauren @ From My Grey Desk
Kate @ The Small Things Blog
Vicki Norris @ Restoring Order Reclaim Your Life
Kelle @ Enjoying the Small Thing

And this is more of a weight loss/health blog but she is cracking me up lately!!
You can read her blog at Mama Laughlin.

So, today, instead of using this hour to start the ol' chores I have successfully spent it now typing about these inspiring blogs!  See, they are inspiring.  Ha!

(...if you're a mom of littles you know I also spent this hour refilling bowls of oatmeal, cleaning an oatmeal spill, wiping off berry covered mouths and fingers, working through 2 toddler-brawls to find a happy compromise, and starting winnie-the-pooh for after-breakfast rest time....  so never really a dull moment!!)

I think the best thing about blogs for moms like me is that I LOVE being with people, and reading these blogs lets me feel like I'm connecting to some AWESOME women without even leaving my house!!

So THANKS bloggers, for the inspiration!!  Keep it up!!



No comments:

Post a Comment