Friday, June 15, 2012

...High Five for Friday...

WHAT A WEEK!

High 5s were mixed with Low 5s this week...
But that's why I love this Friday High 5s!!
Choosing to focus on the positive!!

1.  Schooooooool's out for the summer!!!!!!
My 5 year old's last day of school...
He had a super time, made super friends, and will never forget it.
And I am happy to have him all to myself all summer...


2.  Worries.
No, I am actually not thankful for worries.
But I am able to appreciate that this super tough season
we are in has helped mold me/grow me/shape me. 
And its made me thankful for quietness, rest, and Matthew 6.
Its less about wanting NO WORRIES in life
and more about learning to keep my eyes on whats important.

3.  The Tub.
Anyone else a bath-taker???
A bath tends to help me keep focused and relaxed...
and its funny how often God and I have really good talks here. 
(Maybe because its the only place I am sometimes alone!!) 

4.  The Smell of Coffee.
When all else fails, nothing calms me down more
than a whiff of this liquid heaven!! 
Thank God for Coffee!!! 


5.  My sweet cats!
This is Boss, hanging with the boys as they enjoy the tub!!
We also have sweet Miss Munch
(who I do not enjoy nor love as much as Boss, but please don't tell her.)
My cats have taken a far back seat since the boys came along,
but they are still near and dear and I am thankful for them...
though when they take sweet trip to heaven I will be ready to be cat-free.
(Again, don't tell.  Its not because I don't love them.
I know if you have 3 boys 5 and under in your house, you can relate!!)
 
Well, High 5s are always a good time!!
Go out and make some memories for next weeks list!!

(Thanks again to Lauren @  From My Grey Desk for letting me link up!!)



2 comments:

  1. Bath time is definitely my favorite time of day. That seems to be the only time that I just get to be by myself, doing something that I enjoy (which is nothing). ;)

    I know you're going to have a great week, considering you get to hang out with your kiddo! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! Yay for baths!!!
      (Have a great week too!!!!)

      Delete