Friday, June 1, 2012

...high five for friday...


F-rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-i-day!!

Its the end of a week.
This one ZOOMED by.
I had so many plans, and not so many got accomplished.
O well!
Lets talk about my Friday High 5....

1.  Thankful for journaling! 
I have done this off and on, usually getting a new journal and making one entry and then losing the thing!!  But lately I have glimpses for what journaling regularly would be like, and I love it!! 
Try it!


2.  On a lighter note, I have started enjoying painting my fingernails!  And this is a life saver....


3.  I LOVE MY FAIR LADY! 
\And this week I have had the songs stuck in my head every time I turn around.  Might be because one is my ring tone for my sis!


4.  ALWAYS my boys are a highlight of the week! 
\Here's the little 2 enjoying push-ups in the SUNSHINE!!!!!!
They teach me how to enjoy life!!


5.  And #5 is for Zany Zoo...
a local pet shop/animal zoo place that is amazing!
We know the owners and have lived by it for years
but for some reason this was my first visit. 
AMAZING. 
Big turtles, bigger snakes, skunks, an alligator named Tinkerbell... 
they had it all!!  We will be back!!

Well, thanks for high 5ing me and if you link onto Lauren's
page than I will high 5 you back as I read your post!!

Have a great weekend!!


2 comments: