Wednesday, June 20, 2012

...water...

Water.

Water.

Water.

Notice how you type or say a word several times, and it starts to look/sound weird??  Try it with WATER.  Like how come its not pronounced with a long A?  Like waiter?  Nope.  Its wah-ter.

I am dwelling on water... because I want to start drinking it.  More of it.  Enough of it.  I think I have been dehydrated my whole life.  And used to it.

So I asked myself: 
What would it be like to be hydrated? 
With my little cells having enough water? 
With my whole body not in a drought? 
Will I lose weight? 
Will my thyroid be happier? 
Will I feel fuller? 
Will my skin get better? 
Could it impact my energy level in a positive way? 
Will I notice during my workouts? 
Will I live longer?

Even 1 of these things would make it worth it.  What's the hold up???

So I am adding that to my 40 days.  Forty days to declutter....  while creating a habit of hydration!! 

I'll drink to that!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment