Monday, July 2, 2012

...three boys...

So, my hubby and I are obviously not planners! 
Or maybe, not planning was our plan?

We got engaged in 2004.
Married 2005.
Baby #1 got to enjoy our first anniversary with us - arriving July, 2006.
Baby #2 came in July, 2008.
And Babes #3 shows up right on time.... July 2009.

Sept 25, 2005
Yes, the last were just over a year apart.
That was not on purpose.
Actually, I was working out and eating right...
And by like November I was SO frustrated.
I swore my belly and body were going the wrong way.
Bigger instead of smaller.
Finally got wise and took a preggers test.
Yep, baby on the way.
Good thing I'd been eating right - said baby was already over 4 months old!
DOH!!!!

Don't judge.
:)

Anyways, the point of all this...
God's plan is GOOD!!

Though we had little to do with the shape and size of our family
(well, obviously we had a little do to with it!!)
It is perfect for us.

Busy.
Messy.
Loud.
Cluttered.
But I love it.

And you know, there's things to be said about having
A PILE
of boys.

That's what got me thinking this morning.
Its summer.
No schedule.
Though we see others, a lot of times its us at home.
And they just play.

And play.

And play!

And yes, fight.
And squabble.
And hit.
And argue.

But hours and hours of playing.
Of imagination.
Of fun.
With their brothers.

I wouldn't want it any other way!!

Love these goofies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment