Friday, July 27, 2012

...high 5 for friday...


HIGH FIVE FOR FRIDAY

+ 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 +

I am pretty excited because tonight is my
TWENTY YEAR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION.
20 years?
Are you sure?

So once again, my High 5s this week just may have a theme...
this time they may be centered around
ridiculous pictures of people who
really were stylin' back in 1992!!!!
(Just to warn ya!)

1.  Jean Shorts!
Thankful that though the length, pockets and fits may change
jean short never go outta style.
Just wore mine yesterday!

2.  My Sister!
She is always a high 5.
(this was taken sometime in the mid-90s)

3.  MY HAIR.
I am actually not thankful for my hair.
And it is not really a high 5.
But I AM thankful that bigger is coming back....
I can do big hair!
4.  Life Long Friends!
Aren't they the best?
These are 2 of my FAVORITE!!
(This is 1993 - my new haircut is almost this style.  Doh!)


5.  ICED COFFEE!!
Every year I kind of forget I love iced coffee.
Then mid-summer it comes to mind and I remember....
I LOVE IT!!
+ 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 +

...for even more HIGH 5s, check out Lauren's site at From My Grey Desk... 

+ 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 +


No comments:

Post a Comment