Sunday, July 22, 2012

...family pics...NOT...

So...
we had family pics scheduled.

I gave myself 3 hours
to get outfits together
for me + hubby + 3 little boys
and do my hair
and wash the boys
and....

Needless to say
I was gonna be late
I was rushing
I couldn't find 1 shoe
I couldn't find hubby's shirt
I couldn't decide what to wear
I wasn't gonna have time to do my hair
I was hollering at the boys
(Who were in fine form... they save stuff until I'm in a hurry I swear!)

At 25 minutes past the time I was supposed to leave the house
When I was sweating and just starting to curse

My husband called.

And the photographer had gotten totally sick
And our pics were canceled.

Thank you Jesus!

The boys were kinda sad
They had been looking forward to it.

So we took our own family pics....

Captured "US" huh??!!





We are fam-i-ly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment