Wednesday, July 25, 2012

...breakage...

....grrrrrrrr....

Though my adage since our boys were born has been:
"If it doesn't get broken, its a miracle!"
I still find myself at my wits end.

Combine a too-laid-back mama
with 3 boys who are 5 and under....
and things break.
And break.
And spill.
And tumble.
And mess.
And break some more.

It is really helping me
not be too attached to "things."

BUT COME ON!!

Sometimes I still lose it.
Are you kidding me?
Can I have ONE pair of sunglasses that don't get a side wrenched off?
One picture frame that doesn't have a crack?
One necklace that isn't broken,
one PAIR of earrings that are still together,
one pen that is where its supposed to be when I need one?

I know its a combination...
Me - need to be more diligent.
Them - are just the age they are!

BUT COME ON!
My new yellow glasses?
That I hid in such a secret place when I bought them
to protect them...
and then I promptly forgot about them...
until I found them today...
on the floor...
with only one handle.
 (or ear piece or whatever you call it)

And all I have to say is:
"WAHHHH"

and now I will move on!


(Gotta go anyway...
Jaxi just stuck a feather duster feather
in the fan
and its now making weird noises....)


 





No comments:

Post a Comment