Monday, July 16, 2012

...o my summer...

My hearts cry today.....

"SUMMER I LOVE YOU!"
(but please slow down!!)

Here in Oregon we wait 9-10 months to enjoy our sunshine.
It is here!!!!!
And it is zipping by!!

We are trying to enjoy every moment.
Being outside.
Playing.
Swimming.
Enjoying.

Isn't summer the best?
Walking out of a store at night, and its not colder outside than inside.
Vitamin D making us all happy campers.
No school/schedule for kiddos.
And best of all....
NO RAIN!!
(which also means much less frizzier hair!)

I can't think of a downside of summer.
Except it goes so fast.

If I didn't live in this climate,
would I appreciate the sun so?
Would we strive to live EVERY MOMENT to the fullest while it lasts?

I don't know.

But I do know
even though I've lived my whole life here...

I still whine about the weather.

But not today!!

GO SUMMER!
But go slowly!!

Thanks for being here.










No comments:

Post a Comment