Monday, July 30, 2012

...whats for dinner?...

For a while there
I was on a roll....

I was pre-arranging at least 3 nights out.
Grocery shopping.
Organized.
And we were eating pretty clean and healthy
with good variety.

Lately
NOT SO MUCH.

I gotta get back in the groove.
I don't want to
sigh every time I realize its dinnertime
and wonder what to make
and wish I had organized something
and spend SO MUCH TIME trying to figure out what to make out of what we already have.

So DINNER PLANNERS out there...
I want to join your ranks.
I just have no passion for it...
Maybe someday.

I gotta find a blogger who is like me...
Like to eat healthy, clean but not fancy.
(Its a fine balance!)
And then I will follow him/her!!

But for now, I gotta go figure out WHAT'S FOR DINNER.




No comments:

Post a Comment