Thursday, July 12, 2012

...peer pressure...

peer pressure
procrastination
last minute stress

bad things?

yes, probably

but if it works...
what am I gonna do??

been focusing on the house.
reading.
researching.
getting inspired online.

and actually doing
NOTHING
NADA
ZILCH.

until finally someone is coming over.

flylady.net crisis cleaning
motivation
get-er-done-ness
FINALLY KICKS IN

And my house is clean!
Clean-er.
Clean-er than its been in AGES.

I had someone over!

And they are coming once a week.

Hey - if it takes peer pressure to motivate me
Than lets do it!

(also doing a coolio Bible/life study with this couple....
so soul and house getting addressed.)



2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your writing style- less words but they seem to carry more punch- almost as if it were poetry. Also, loved reading about your engagement/marriage/3 kids! My best friend just had kids a year apart. Crazy, but it does happen! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bon! Thx for reading and the comment! Its like my 3rd comment ever - I get excited. And so encouraging! I like this blog thing... mostly because its yet another way to connect to others in this life!! And fun to connect to you. I ran over and read through some of your posts. HIL-AR-IOUS and so cute. Love your love of life and your love of your hubby too!!! Keep writing!! I'll be reading!

      Delete