Saturday, July 21, 2012

...shave it...

I wish bald was the style.

Why not?

Its green...
saves on water
saves on chemicals
dye, shampoo, conditioner, straighter, etc

It would provide cool canvas for cool tattoos

Anyone who sadly had to go through chemo or medication
would have one less shock to deal with
(and I don't say this part flippantly...)

It would save oodles of time

Hairdressers could still be employed
as maintenance of a shaved head is not as easy as you might guess

We would all save oodles of money

We could all see what fun bumps and lumps were on our heads

No more lice checks in schools
(doesn't that make your head itch just to read it?)

I just don't see a downside
if we all do it at once.

I say lets do it!
Who's with me???!!!!!!

(On that note - I just got a haircut.
First one in like a year.
I'm not so good at the appointment thing in this season.
But I like it.
Shorter than usual.
Gotta practice.
Bald maybe next time?
EEK!)

New hair!
I can't take a serious pic....
and I like that I have no nose here!
:)

p.s.  I feel the same way about clothes.  If we all quit wearing them at once, the big deal would be gone.  But that one is way more complicated and I probably don't really mean it, so I'll leave that for another post!



No comments:

Post a Comment