Friday, July 20, 2012


HIGH FIVE, BABY!!

Highlights for this week??
Too many to count.
And yes, they all have to do with my kiddos!
They all have birthdays this month,
so I am "kid focused" even more than usual!!

1.  We went to a local swim park.
So fun.
Plus love the look of...errrr...
confidence
on my oldest kiddos face on his 1st trip to the slide!

2.  Moments.
Loving capturing moments with my 3 boys.

3.  Cousins!
Growing up I had my brother and sister
but all our cousins were a lot older or a lot younger.
Love that my boys have a pile of cousins their age!

4.  ADVENTURES!
My boys are up for anything.
Climbing dunes was our latest adventures,
on the Oregon Coast.
So fun.

5.  HUGS.
I asked my oldest what we should get the other brothers for their b-days.
He said, "Warm hugs?"
I said... "Perfect!!"

All right - well, that is my high 5s from this week!
Check out Lauren's blog to see 100s of other people highlights.
HIGH FIVE, BABY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment