Sunday, May 13, 2012

...bless a mama...

HAPPY MOM'S DAY!!

Fun to be celebrated, and fun to get to celebrate all the amazing Mom's I know.

Wow, each season of mom-hood is totally different.
That's been my thought for the day.
Pregnant to babies to toddlers on up to adult.

Makes me want to really remember each one, and what my needs were in each season...
Then some day when I have 2 extra seconds, I can turn around and help somebody else!!

(If you are someone with extra moments and you like kiddos, think of someone with little ones and just call and offer to take them an hour.  Or two!!  Even offer to have them drop their kids off with you - so they don't have to get their house up to speed first!  And don't worry, toddlers are destructive but its worth it!)


Anyways, Happy Mom Day to you if you're a mom, and hope everyone had a super weekend!!


my lovely sis, my mom, and me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment