Thursday, May 17, 2012

...such a thing as too much coffee??...

Too much coffee... is there such a thing??

I would like to think not.  I love the taste.  I love the warmth, the cups, the shops, the drive-thrus, the baristas, the smell, the flavor, the steam, the look of foam, the sound of grinding beans...  shall I go on?????  Coffee is my friend.  It doesn't keep me up.  It doesn't make my tummy hurt.  It is the best breakfast, good with lunch, goes with anything I have for dinner, fun to hang out with late at night.

But sadly, I am reading so much lately that is saying CUT BACK.  Not even stop, but stick to one cup in the morning.

From eating green, to learning about how to get my hormones/thyroid back in line, to finding out I am a low-oxidizer... Every single thing I pursue to learn about and apply, says to cut back caffeine. 

How does that make me feel??  WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

But I need to get on board.  Sigh.

So I will go for it!

(I wonder if I'll get headaches??  I've never NOT had coffee enough to know if I will or not!!)

And from now until Monday, me and coffee gonna have some good times!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment