Friday, May 25, 2012

...high five for friday...

HIGH FIVE!!! 
Up high, down low, too slow Joe!!

Yay for Fridays, yay for another week closer to summer!!

Here are my High 5s for this week...

1.  My quesidilla maker...  amazing amounts of ways you can
make quick and easy "triangles" that my boys love!!

 2.  Turkey burgers!  Or anything with ground turkey. 
Tastes great, good for ya, cheaper than cow.  We like it!


3.  I am thankful for SUPER HEROES!!!  And the HOURS of entertainment and imagination stimulation the provide my family.  Drawing, dressing up like, acting out, and watching.  Yay for heroes!!

4.  Washable markers... again, hours and hours of entertainment.  So good to take digital pics of their masterpieces, so I don't have to save every single one.  And yay that it washes out - who ever invented that is a HERO!


5.  WATER.  I am working on being thankful for water... 
I need to drink more!  As you may have read, I am cutting back caffeine. 
Now I gotta add the H2O.  Gonna be working on that this week!


All right - hope you're week was great too and you get a chance to count your blessings!!  Enjoy the holiday, and THANKS to all the people who fight to protect our right to this beautiful and free life we get to live!!!

Thanks going out once again to From My Grey Desk for letting us link up to High Five for Fridays!!  Check out her blog to see 100s of others!!


2 comments:

  1. i used to have one of those quesadilla makers!

    thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - thanks for being so fun and sharing your life online. :)

    ReplyDelete