Saturday, May 19, 2012

...High Five for SATURDAY?!?!...


HIGH FIVE FOR.....errrrrr..... uhhhh.....  SATURDAY!!

Ok, I am a day late!  But what the heck - lets high 5 anyways!!

Here we go - the  5 things I'm thankful for this week:

1.  my favorite gum!

2.  the fact that EVERYTHING LOOKS BETTER TAN!!!
No, I don't lay out on tinfoil with baby oil.  But ya gotta admit, getting some color is a good thing. 
Vitamin D and all too right?!?!

3.  COFFEE!  If you read my earlier post, I am cutting back on caffeine as of tomorrow.  YIKES.  But I will still get my cup in the morning!


4.  Twisted bangs!!  Since I cut mine, I'm loving them.  But I found this tutorial online and boy is it a lifesaver.  Especially for FRIZZY hair like mine!!
(this girl has TONS of great hair tutorials at The Small Things Blog)

5.  My SISTER!  We got to hang severl times, including sitting in her hot tub talking for HOURS.  How blessed am I to have a sister who is my best friend??!!  Love her!


Thats my week!  A day late, but who's keeping track??!!

Also happy to say this is my 40th post!!  If you read my first post, you will know I was going to try this blogging thing for 40 days.  Well, that kind of changed to 40 posts as I missed a day here and there.  The adventure has been fun.  I may just continue!! 

(My favorite part has been being part of High Five for Friday with Laren at From My Grey Desk.  So fun!)

Happy Weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment