Friday, May 4, 2012

...HIGH FIVE FOR FRIDAY...


.F.R.I.D.A.Y.

High Five!

1.  Ok, this is blatant reverse psychology!!  Can I say I am thankful for laundry, and then I will be????
Well, its worth a try!!
2.  I truly am thankful for this DVD.  My boys love it.  Good stuff!  Go Hillsong!!

3.  I am thankful in advance for this... well, this is just a pic I got on internet.  But I am thankful that I AM GOING TO create a path in our backyard in the next week or so.  Probably won't look like this, but it will be made of rocks.  And again, experimenting here.  If I'm thankful in advance, will it happen???!!!


 4.  I am TRULY and REALLY thankful for going into the summer injury free!!!!! Ready to Run in the Sun!!
Now I just need to find a race or relay to sign up for.  I do better with a goal...



5.  I am thankful for these...  Flatout Foldits.  They are pretty processed, so for clean eating they probably don't count.  But I love them - for sammies or paninis or whatever - and they are just 90 calories each!  And they meet the need when I am NEEDING carbs!! 



Lastly, I am thankful for From My Grey Desk, and her awesome High Five for Fridays idea!!  Thx Lauren!
(Click here to see over 100 other High Fives from people everywhere!)



No comments:

Post a Comment