Saturday, August 18, 2012

...100 posts...

What an adventure!

This is my (drum roll) 100th post!

Started out
thinking this would be
fun
entertaining
unknown.

I didn't really know
what blogging was about
what it would be like
if I would enjoy it
if it was worth the time.

I had expectations
of a community
of connection
of processing
of outlet
of sharing.

And I think the adventure has been worth it.

First and foremost, I process when I write.
And be it about the simple things...
the boys,
my family,
my day,
a project,
food.
Or about the deeper things...
conversing with God,
hearing Him talk
life lessons
working though issues.
I have found I enjoy doing that here.
With you.

I still don't have a desire to be about
reaching more people
having more followers
getting more comments.
(though I do get WAY excited when someone does decide to comment - connection!!)

But I do wonder who reads
who scans
if anyone is relating to me
if a subject hits a cord with someone
if a post ever initiates a smile, offers some insight, or opens up some good questions?

So I think the adventure will continue.
I am not an amazing writer.
I am not an amazing photographer
or an amazing organizer
or an amazing foodie or outfitter or hair person.

But I am curious.
I do like to share
to write
to journal
to be a part of something
to hear God work through me
and in me
to link up
to comment
to meet others.

So the adventure continues.
Maybe another 40 days?
Or another 100 posts?

Or.....











No comments:

Post a Comment