Friday, August 10, 2012

...high five, yo...

Its almost the weekend!

And what a weekend.
Off to Seattle for WEDDING #1.
This is my nephews wedding, and I am not in this one.
Though my oldest son is bearing the rings!!
(His tux is so cute!)

So before the travel/packing/craziness begins...

I GOTTA
GET MY
HIGH 5s IN,
YO!

1.  goofy time with goofy girls!  never get enough!
2.  old friends, for over 30 years *gasp*
3.  reese's pieces, my arch enemy lately
4.  sleeping in!  i got to twice this week!  (once was not on purpose, but what-evs!)
5.  trying on bridesmaid dresses... NOT!

And that is all she wrote!
Now off to pack and plan and primp and play!!

(for hundreds of other High 5s and to link up your own,
check out Lauren's site at from my grey desk!)

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in Seattle!! Goofy times with goofy girls is always a good ole time!!

    Found ya on #H54F.

    Falen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to meet you! I checked out your site and love it!! Fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete