Friday, August 3, 2012

...high five yo...

---------------HIGH FIVE----------------
highlights of the week, yo.


1.  FAMILY PICS
Yes, there have been several posts on our family pics.
Yes, I still love them.
Yes, this is another one she finished and sent us.
Love.

2.  REUNION
Still having warm fuzzies from 20 year class reunion.
We had 23 people in our graduating class.
Small school fer sure!
And 8 came to our reunion (plus families.)
But was GREAT catching up.

3.  Birthday Month
All 3 of our boys have birthdays this month.
Makes it a FUN yet LONG month!
We celebrated the last one...
YAY!

4.   HAIRCUT
This is old news.
But I continue to like it.
That's the sign of a good cut, right!!??
5.  LEAVING.
This is actually not a highlight, though this video does make me laugh.
My hubby took this a few weeks ago, when I was leaving for 2 hours.
Now I am leaving for the weekend.
Girls Bachlorette Weekend for one of the weddings I am in later.
You know, its sad that they are sad.
But it sure makes me a better mom to get time away!!
So yay for weekend away, and yay for coming home to these sweeties!!!

For more HIGH FIVES from hundreds of other bloggers, check out
and link in with your own!

:)



2 comments:

  1. I love your family photos! I would love to do that when I have a family of my own already :)

    I hope you can join me in my weekly link up on Flashback Tuesdays. Add up your own link and share your memory! You can check out last week's post here: http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com/2012/07/flashback-tuesday_31.html

    You can check out my H54F post here: http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com/2012/08/high-five-for-friday.html

    Love,
    Jen
    whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flashback Tuesday sounds so fun! I will check it out for sure!!!! :)

      Delete