Wednesday, August 22, 2012

...scarves for dummies...



Scarves For Dummies.
How to Roll Up Your Jeans For Dummies.
Which Type of Blazer is Cool for Dummies.
What to Wear and What not to Wear When You're Almost 40 for Dummies.

Guess who the dummy is here?! 

Yours truly!!

And I'll say it without shame.

Being a stay-at-home-type-mom and on a church break and with 3 tiny boys...

A.)  I don't get out much.
B.)  When I do, its the grocery store.

So how's a girl supposed to get some style?
Some days, the question is more like:  When's a girl ever gonna get dressed in more than sweats?

:)

I may have to investigate some fashion blogs.
Thankful for my online community that fills the gap, during this season.

(So if anyone knows things like the right and wrong way to wear a scarf, fill me in!!)







No comments:

Post a Comment