Tuesday, August 21, 2012

...blankety-blank-blank...

Ok, I feel better.

And believe it or not, I didn't even use other words over here for real.
I really just said
"blankety-blank-blank!!!!"

But with MUCH passion and feeling.

Because if you've ready my blog long
you've read....

"O, sigh, its time to get organized."
"I think I'll get organized."
"O, maybe this week I'll get organized."
"I'm gonna take 40 days and get organized."
"I'm thinking of becoming a minimalist."
"No, I mean it this time - I'm getting organized."
"I wish I were organized."
"I'm going to start getting organized."

BLAH BLAH BLAH blankety BLAH!

(hope my blankety-ies aren't offending you - I'm just not much of a cusser.)

So today I spent
THREE HOURS
3 hrs
t.h.r.e.e.h.o.u.r.s.
tttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee hhhhhhhhhooooooooouuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrssssss
yes, three hours
searching for my son's birth certificate to get him registered for school

AND NO, I DIDN'T FIND IT.

thanks for asking.

I think the saying is right.
You CAN'T organize clutter.
I try.
And I try.
And I try some more.
I will add:
You can't organize clutter
*especially* when you have 3 little boys in the mix!!!!!

So yes, I give myself grace.
But come on!!!!!
Enough is enough.
What's it gonna take????
I gotta do something!!
This is blankety-blank crazy.

(If you are a minimalist, PUH-LEEZE I am begging you, rub off on me!!!!)









No comments:

Post a Comment