Friday, August 17, 2012

...high 5, wut wut...

ummm.... how come I have been into adding gangsta' lingo to my Friday High 5s?
Who knows.
But I like it!

Its Cray Cray!!

But lets start out our highlights of the week with a
"HOLLA"
to one of my best friends, Nancy, and her husband Rudwan.

If you haven't read my past couple of posts,
Rudwan was illegally arrested July 3rd, in Sudan, for peacefully protesting
for
FREEDOM, Women's equality, democracy.
He was arrested on false charges, tortured, beaten unconscious and detained for over 40 days.
And he is now free!!
And will be home in a week or so!!
Thankful he gets to come home, to be with  his wife, and be here for the birth of his daughter next month!
(Can I tell you how thankful I am for America, and am reminded to not take our country foregranted.)

1.  RUDWAN IS FREE!
And headed home.
And I will be at the airport in a week or so.
Bawling my eyes out.
When this guy's plane hits the ground in the USA!


2.  My nephew's wedding - and good times with my family whom I love!
3.  I got my plane tickets set for the next wedding, in TEXAS!  (excited for big hair!)
4.  My littlest guy got the tummy bug, but this made the list because it only lasted like 1/2 a day!
5.  Wedge sandals.  These are the highest shoes I've had in my life.  And I love them.

THANK FOR READING!

OUT!

(to read many many many more High 5s and to share your own check out From My Grey Desk!)


No comments:

Post a Comment