Monday, August 6, 2012

...girls weekend...

Got to spend the weekend with some fun girls!
One of my bestest friends is getting married and it was her birthday,
so we celebrated it all.

I realized I just love girls weekends.
No  matter what.

It was fun -
a couple girls I've known since 1st grade (well over 30 years!)
a couple I'd only met a few times
and a couple I just met there.

And though we were all different -
backgrounds, ways we knew the Birthday Girl, lifestyles, locations...
we just meshed.

I love that environment -
enough time to really hang and get to know one another
versus like just an evening where you may not have the time.

Lots of laughs.
Lots of memories made.
OF COURSE I took lots of pictures!!....
And we are all really excited for the upcoming wedding!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment